TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The term ‘The White Lion Inn’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is The White Lion Inn, Cray, Skipton, BD23 5JB. Our VAT registration number is 947175689. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
The cancellation policy requires all amendments and cancellations to be finalised 14 days prior to the booked arrival date. Any changes following this time will result in a 100% room charge being applied to the credit card used to confirm the booking. All tariffs are subject to alteration without prior notice. Please note any booking cancellations must be received in writing.
If you have a complaint about any element of your visit, please seek a friendly member of staff or contact us in writing either via email firstname.lastname@example.org or to our postal address as seen below.
Any theft or breakages will be charged to the card used to book the room at a minimum of £10.